Tuesday, December 23, 2008

11:57

So here I lay in bed at 11:57 pm Blogstalking. I dont know if I cant sleep or if im stalling because I have to get up early and dread the feeling of turning off the alarm. On thing Im sure of is that Im having a serious radiating pain down my left leg caused from a serious case of siatica. (inflamation of the Sciatic Nerve, I think the biggest nerve in your leg) Maybe I need to pop my back and re align my spine or something so it will no longer be pinched and irritated. Who knows. I was just reading all these blogs of people who I went to high school with. They are all married. Weird. I cant imagine being married right now. When Jeannie was this age she was prego with Eli I believe. hum.

No comments:

About Me

HI! Im Michelle. Im in my third of four semesters of nursing school. I don't really have too many exciting things to blog about so enjoy what ya can!

my music