Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Its True!

Its True, Im posting a BLOG!

Updates!

1: I'm done with school! My pinning ceremony is on Thursday and I graduate on Friday!

2: I am currently moving into something more than a bedroom, bathroom, and a NASTY kitchen that my HE/SHE roommates refuse to clean. So therefore I don't cook.

3: Its a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom with a kitchen and everything. Cute. I will have no cable so I may actually blog more.

4: So thats a lie, I still might not blog. I will be taking Math 1050, Chemistry 1120, and Pathophysiology all the first summer semester! So I might quite possibly be super busy.

5: As for next year, I have no idea as to what I'll be doing past the 18th of June. Im an alternate for the RN program in Price and also in Blanding, so I might get in, I might not. Whatever happens happens. Im ok with anything. If I dont get in I'll be home in 2 months. Yay.

6: Coaching Cheer is going good. I recently held tryouts and had 20 girls tryout and kept 18. Way big improvement from my 15 that tried out last year and keeping 12 and 1 quit in the summer so 11.

7. One last thing. My room's a complete disaster. Its in the process of being cleaned and stuff moved out. So I'm refusing to go in there unless Im packing or cleaning, therefore I've been in Kim's room all day, and I informed her we would be having a sleepover whether she likes it or not.

8: Thats all for now. I'll post pictures of my new apartment when Im in and its clean. Also of my pinning ceremony and graduation!

No comments:

About Me

HI! Im Michelle. Im in my third of four semesters of nursing school. I don't really have too many exciting things to blog about so enjoy what ya can!

my music