Saturday, September 6, 2008

Our Adventrous Saturday!




So today was Saturday and Kim and I didn't want to be bored all day as usual in this tiny eventless town. So we decided to take the hour and ten minute drive to Cortez Colorado. This town is the closest walmart. So we shopped and blah blah so Kim wanted to do 1 hr photo so we decided to go down to the 4 corners and check it out. We headed out and before we knew it we were in Shiprock New Mexico. Ya i know. Apparently we missed the turn. So we called my nursing friend Bud and he pointed us in the right direction. Once we got there we noticed it costs money to get in. Cash is something I never carry. Kim either. So we decided since we had came that far we were going to drive into Arizona to some trading post to use the ATM. Finally we made it and took pictures and saw the cutest dogs. Im not a fan of dogs in any way but these were OK i guess. Ha. Also Last night was the first home football game so here's a few shots. The girls did way good. I was super proud of them. Im using Kims computer so until my Internet starts working It will be a while on pictures.

4 comments:

Jeannie said...

such a cute sister!

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so glad you have a blog now so we can see how exciting Blanding is now HA! love ya

Candi said...

Yeah Michelle! Now we can all blog stalk you....

Jeannie said...

who doesn't ever update their blog oh that would be you!

About Me

HI! Im Michelle. Im in my third of four semesters of nursing school. I don't really have too many exciting things to blog about so enjoy what ya can!

my music