Friday, September 19, 2008

So bored at night in Richfield!

Hello
Im in Richfield visiting the new baby. I got get on Thursday night and saw them at the hospital. Today has been very fun! I've spent the whole day playing with baby CJ and Butch and Jess. She is so cute. We got to bring her home from the hospital, that was fun me and Butch loaded up the car and then we followed new mom and Cj out. They make such a cute family. Butch is so cute. He's always kissing on her and wanting to hold her. I always wondered what kind of a dad he would be but I think I always knew he'd be just like this. After he took little Eli under his wing I figured he would love it. Im sorry there are no pictures on here. I can never have my camera and the cord and the internet at the same time. GRR. Im so annoyed with my internet that ive been paying for since August and has only worked the first like two weeks. So Im still using Kim's compter when she'll let me. Anyways. School is going good. I spent wednesday and thursday of last week over in Cortez Co. at the nursing home there for clinicals. Then this week I was based in Blanding but was doing home health so Thursday I was all over the reservation so we even had to take an interperter along so we had some sort of communication with our patients. They were so cute. But right now Im pretty much just bored so thats why this is so long. Im going to Price tomorrow to hang out. Going to try to beat the rush of all the friends and family comming over. Thats not really my thing. But ya. Ill stop boring you now! Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you were soooo bored but we are way glad you got to come spend some time with us! My mom was greatful that you helped her out too:)

About Me

HI! Im Michelle. Im in my third of four semesters of nursing school. I don't really have too many exciting things to blog about so enjoy what ya can!

my music